Wanted - Rage Of Bahamut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution?

3 posters

Go down

Evolution? Empty Evolution?

Post  Firaja Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Just wondering how big of a difference there would be to a (8 max 8-14) to a (4-2)???
e.g. is it different by a few hundred, thousand atk/def does the card change from small hit to med boost to big boost???

Also how many skill lv are the cards taken up to as skill lv also resets? or do you raise skill only at lv 4 evolution as to not lose it???

Thanks

Firaja

Back to top Go down

Evolution? Empty Re: Evolution?

Post  Borysek1987 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Here is a link where u can find all stats after evolving:

https://sites.google.com/site/gamingank/home/rage-of-bahamut/card-build-stats

normally skills doesnt changing from small to medium itp. (excluding some inviting cards like Princess)
I dont know max lvl of skill but they resets when u evolve a card so its better to skill up when its fully evolved.

Borysek1987

Back to top Go down

Post  battona Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 am

Man, it'll take forever for me to get 8 of one HR let alone max them before evolving lol I felt lucky to get even one Cybele! Do most people that do that high max evo pay for the leader packs to get their HRs?

battona

Back to top Go down

Post  Borysek1987 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:45 am

In my and many other ppl opinion its too expensive doing 8 max evo, most ppl doing 6 max evo as I doing on my 2nd acc, u can try 8 max evo when u get 100+ lvl and have a lot of money cuz there is no big difference in stats between 8 and 6 evo.
Lots of ppl get hr from card packs but many ppl trading hr's for about 20 holy powders, 30 cure waters or for 9 rare cards, just check rage-of-bahamut.com

Borysek1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down