Wanted - Rage Of Bahamut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What cards should I be looking to use in Demons

2 posters

Go down

What cards should I be looking to use in Demons Empty What cards should I be looking to use in Demons

Post  Firaja Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi,

So I have basically only been playing Rage of Bahamut a few days. Im Lv 43 Demon. My stats are 90atk power, 90def power, 161 stamina. Putting everything into stamina for now til I get to about 4hr to max refill, so I can get heaps of feeder cards and the rupies to enhance/evolve.

Im currently constructing an 8 max (8-14) High Daemon

Then will be doing the same for Goblin Fighter, Garmr and Succubus.

Would this be a good option as I really don't think I will be getting SR or SSR like Cerebus, Sutekh, Fafner. If I can get these it would be great.

Is buying card packs worth it or not??? I have bought a few but it seems a rip off in $$$ especially when I get useless cards that I can't even trade. I will use those later on final Lv of evolutions.

Thanks

Firaja

Back to top Go down

What cards should I be looking to use in Demons Empty Re: What cards should I be looking to use in Demons

Post  Borysek1987 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Buying card pack is good only if there is special promotion calling "5 times more chances to get sr or ssr cards", sometimes there are twice more chances, I think they gonna make same good promotion on chrismas.

I think 8 max evolving for rare cards its a waste of rupies and time, its still very expensive for hr and sr, I recommended doing 4 max for rare as u gonna to look for hr in future and then doing 6 max for hr or sr cards. Even difference in stats beetween 8 max and 6 max isnt big.

In demons cards u shoud look for those with good skills and stats as well.
For defensive deck use cards with most defense points and defensive skills and for attack cards with attack skills.

Good demon rare cards for attack deck are:
Succubus - 11k+ attack and Medium boost to demon attack
Elder Dragon - 12k+ attack and Medium Hit to foe's God def
Goblin Fighter - 11k+ attack and medium hit to foe's all def
High Demon - 11k+ attack and Medium Boost to this card atk and def

Good demon rare cards for defence deck are:
Melusine - 10k+ def and medium hit to foe's attack
Skeleton knight - 12k+ def and Medium Hit to foe's God atk
Elder Vampire - 11+ def and Medium Hit to foe's Man atk
High Demon - 10k+ def and Medium Boost to this card atk and def

Borysek1987

Back to top Go down

What cards should I be looking to use in Demons Empty Re: What cards should I be looking to use in Demons

Post  Firaja Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 pm

cool thanks so I'm on the right track at least. will buy coin when offers are better.

Firaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down